Research Associate Vacancy – Last Date 15 February 2019 (Gurugram, Haryana), National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) recruits Research Associate post. PhD experienced candidates can apply.
Research Associate (PhD)
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NBRC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NBRC Research Associate (PhD)recruitment process.
About National Brain Research Centre (नेशनल ब्रेन रिसर्च सेंटर):
National Brain Research Centre is the only institute in India dedicated to neuroscience research and education. Scientists and students of NBRC come from diverse academic backgrounds, including biological, computational, mathematical, physical, engineering and medical sciences, and use multidisciplinary approaches to understand the brain.
Located in the foothills of the Aravali range in Manesar, Haryana, National Brain Research Centre is an autonomous institute funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, and is also a Deemed University.
Website Address – http://www.nbrc.ac.in/
Institute Address – National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Gurgaon Dist. Haryana-122 051, India
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/