Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., Ph.D., NET Pass)
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NBPGR Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NBPGR Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., Ph.D., NET Pass)recruitment process.
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 04 April 2019 (Delhi), National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) recruits Junior Research Fellow Post. Candidates with M.Sc., Ph.D., NET Pass experienced can apply.
About National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (नेशनल ब्यूरो ऑफ़ प्लांट जेनेटिक रिसोर्सेज):
The need for establishment of an organization to undertake activities of plant introduction and germplasm augmentation for use in crop improvement was felt as early as 1935 by the ‘Crops and Soil Wing’ of the then ‘Board of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry’. The need was reiterated in a meeting of the Indian Society of Genetics and Plant Breeding in 1941, which inter alia discussed the subject of economic crops. Dr. B.P. Pal, working at IARI approached the then Imperial (now Indian) Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) to set up a unit for assembly of global germplasm under phytosanitary conditions in India.
Postal Address:Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Ministry of Agriculture (Govt. of India), Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012
Tel: + 91 – 11 -25843697, Fax:+ 91 – 11 – 25842495
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/