Young Professional-I Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 12 March 2019 (Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh), National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) recruits Young Professional-I Post. Graduate, Diploma experienced candidate Can apply.
Young Professional-I (Graduate, Diploma)
National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NBFGR Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NBFGR Young Professional-I (Graduate, Diploma)recruitment process.
About National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources – NBFGR (Young Professional):
ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (ICAR-NBFGR) was established in December 1983 in a rented premises at Allahabad under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research to undertake research related to the conservation of fish germplasm resources of the country. The Bureau’s permanent infrastructure was developed at Canal Ring Road, Telibagh, Lucknow, U.P in 1999 comprising an administrative block, laboratories, farm and residential complex covering an area of 52 acres. The Institute’s vision is assessment and conservation of fish genetic resources for intellectual property protection, sustainable utilization and posterity.\
Contact Us:ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Canal Ring Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow – 226 002 INDIA
Phone: (0522) 2441735, 2440145
Fax: (0522) 2442403
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/