નવસારી અગ્રિકલતુર્ળ યુનિવર્સિટી
Advertisement for the post of Senior Research Fellow
The application of Senior Research Fellow is invited by The Professor and Lead, Department of Agricultural Economics, N. M. College of Agriculture, Navsari Agriculture University, Navsari for the purpose of filling up temporary and time-bound vacant positions in the Development Scheme of “Interlocking and exploring export potentiality for Horticultural crops in South Gujarat” (B.H.: 12042). The detailed information is given in the below-mentioned table. The vacant post may be extendable further depending on the availability of funds and satisfactory performance of the candidate. Interested candidates are requested to submit their application form supported with attested copies of certificates pertaining to the qualifications and experience to the office of Department of Agricultural Economics, N. M. College of Agriculture, Navsari Agriculture University, Navsari-396 450 (Gujarat) on or before 30/06/2023 (Friday) at 17:00 hrs in duplicate by registered post or by courier or personally. Mention “Application for Senior Research Fellow” on the sealed envelope. The prescribed format of the application is attached herewith as well as at NAU website www.nau.in (Career & jobs) for your ready reference. The list of eligible candidates and interview schedule will be communicated on the above-said website (Career & jobs).
Details of the Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Post
Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA 10% for 1st and 2nd year & Rs. 35,000/- PM + HRA 10% for 3rd year onward (Fixed)
35 years for men and 40 years for women
Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Economics OR Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree
Relevant research experience as evidenced from fellowship/associateship/training/other engagements. Computer Application, good communication, and writing skills
Candidate should have experience about Export of horticultural crops. He also has good analytical skills, field Survey, data collection, and preparation of a report on the computer.
Phone No.: (02637) 282771 75 Ext, 121 | Mob: 9427383049 | Email: email@example.com
*Degree program must be completed from ICAR/UGC recognized University/Institute.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above position is purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. It will fill from the date of joining to 29.02.2024. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of the project.
- Selected candidates can be discontinued owing to administrative reasons at any time by the issue of one week’s notice. They may also leave the assignment on their own volition, by giving one week’s notice. At the end of the contract period, the appointee has no right to claim any employment or engagement in the NAU.
- Above age limit relatable to SC/ST/OBC as per Government of India rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The applicants must bring with them original documents along with the duly filled-in application form (Annexure-1), one passport size photograph, and one set of photocopy of related documents at the time of the interview, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- No objection certificate from his/her employer and experience certificate in original should be produced at the time of the interview, if applicable.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Interview committee reserves all rights to reject any or all candidates.
- The relevant details pertaining to recruitment are available on NAU website: http://www.nau.in/ under the Career & job section. Regularly visit the mentioned website for updated information regarding the application.
Senior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 30 June 2023 (Navsari, Gujarat), Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) recruits Senior Research Fellow post . M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D Experienced can apply.
Senior Research Fellow ( M.Sc) in Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment
Senior Research Fellow ( M.Sc)
Senior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 24 February 2023 (Navsari, Gujarat), Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) recruits Senior Research Fellow post.M.Sc Experienced can apply.
Young Professional I (B.Sc, M.Sc)(CLOSED) in Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment
Young Professional I (B.Sc, M.Sc)(CLOSED)
Young Professional I Vacancy – Last Date 19 September 2022 (Navsari, Gujarat), Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) recruits Senior Research Fellow post. B.Sc, M.Sc , Experienced can apply.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D in Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D
Senior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 29 November 2021 (Navsari, Gujarat), Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) recruits Senior Research Fellow post. M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D, Experienced can apply.
About Navsari Agricultural University (नवसारी एग्रीकल्चरल यूनिवर्सिटी) :
Navsari Agricultural University of erstwhile Gujarat Agricultural University has been bestowed with the status of a full-fledged independent State Agricultural University with effect from May 1, 2004. Navsari Agricultural University is imparting agricultural education up to Ph.D. level in all the established faculties of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Veterinary to develop quality agricultural professional manpower, NAU also imparts vocational education and training through Diploma / Certificate courses in Agriculture, Horticulture, Livestock Inspection, Bakery, Landscaping & Gardening and Fisheries through Agricultural Polytechnics and Agri-Clinics for Horticulture and Agricultural Schools, LITC, Bakery, Gardner and Fisheries training centers respectively.
Navsari Agricultural University undertakes fundamental, applied and verification research in agriculture, horticulture, forestry, agricultural engineering and animal sciences through respective faculties, two zonal research stations, three main crop based research stations, three regional research stations and six satellite research stations.
Contact Us: I/c. Registrar,
Navsari Agricultural University,
Telephone Number : Office : (02637)282823
For more Government jobs, Please visit