National Productivity Council (NPC) Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Associate (B.Com/B.A./B.Sc./BCA, Graduate)
National Productivity Council (NPC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for National Productivity Council (NPC) Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Productivity Council (NPC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Productivity Council (NPC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Productivity Council (NPC) Project Associate (B.Com/B.A./B.Sc./BCA, Graduate)recruitment process.
Project Associate Vacancy – Last Date 20 December 2018, National Productivity Council (NPC) recruits Project Associate post. Candidates with B.Com / B.A. / B.Sc. / BCA, Graduate experienced can apply.
About National Productivity Council – NPC (राष्ट्रीय उत्पादकता परिषद):
NPC is national level organization to promote productivity culture in India. Established by the Ministry of Industry, Government of India in 1958, it is an autonomous, multipartite, non-profit organization with equal representation from employers’ & workers’ organizations and Government, apart from technical & professional institutions and other interests. NPC is a constituent of the Tokyo-based Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an Inter Governmental Body, of which the Government of India is a founder member.
5-6 Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110003
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/