NMI Recruitment 2019
NMI Job for Research Assistant (Post Graduate Degree)
National Museum Institute (NMI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NMI Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Museum Institute (NMI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Museum Institute (NMI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NMI Research Assistant (Post Graduate Degree)recruitment 2019 process.
Research Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 28 January 2019 (Delhi), National Museum Institute (NMI) recruits Research Assistant posts. Candidates with Post Graduate Degree experienced can apply.
About National Museum Institute (NMI)
The National Museum Institute of the History of Art, Conservation and Museology was formed and registered on January 27, 1989 under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and was accorded the status of ‘Deemed to be University’ on April 28, 1989. Since its inception, the Institute has been one of the leading centres in the country for training and research in the field of art and cultural heritage. The Institute is situated within the premise of the National Museum with an objective that students can have direct exposure to the masterpieces of art and cultural heritage and have easy access to the facilities of the National Museum such as its laboratory, library, storage/reserve collection and technical support sections for a holistic learning.
Website Address: http://nmi.gov.in/
Contact Us: NMI
of History of Art, Conservation & Museology
(Deemed to be University)
Janpath, New Delhi, PIN – 110011
Phone No.:+91 (0) 11 2301 2106
Fax No.:+91 (0) 11 2301 2988
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/