National Library of India Recruitment
Govt Job for Intern
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for National Library of India Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Library of India website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Library of India Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Library of India Intern recruitment process.
National Library of India recruits Intern Posts. Candidates with Post Graduate can apply.
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in
About National Library of India:
The National Library is the apex body of the library system of India. Serving as a public library, it is a permanent repository of all documents published in India. The Library has a collection of rare documents. The Library has elaborate arrangements for physical conservation of books for posterity. The website contains bibliographic information of a portion of the Library’s holding with limited fields for ready access by users. Arrangements have been made for registered users to view digitized books. User can register from this website free of cost.
Postal Address:Belvedere Rd, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700027