National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment
Govt Job for Accounts Apprentices (B.Com., MBA, M.Com.)
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Accounts Apprentices (B.Com., MBA, M.Com.)recruitment process.
Accounts Apprentices (150 Vacancies) – Last Date 27 November 2018, National Insurance Company Limited recruits Accounts Apprentices posts. B.Com., MBA, M.Com. freshers candidates can apply.
About National Insurance Company Limited
NIC (National Insurance Company Ltd.) is India’s oldest general insurance Company. It was incorporated in Kolkata on 5th December, 1906 to fulfil the nationalist aspiration for Swaraj. 66 years later, after nationalisation it was merged along with 21 foreign and 11 Indian companies to form National Insurance Company Ltd, one of the 4 subsidiaries of the Govt. owned General Insurance Corporation of India.
The only PSGIC with Headquarters in Kolkata, National Insurance has several Firsts to its credit – it was the first to introduce Product customisation both Corporate and rural – an extension of which is the specialised Techno Marketing Project Cells for insuring mega projects and the Farmers Package Policy to suit the agrarian customer. It was also the first Indian insurance Company to enter into Strategic Alliances with the country’s largest Automobile manufacturer M/s Maruti and Two Wheeler major M/s. Hero Moto Corp and many others. These Tie ups ushered in a paradigm shift in Service Delivery method for Motor insurance. NIC also pioneered Bancassurance in India, by forging tie-ups with the country’s largest Banks.
Contact us:3, Middleton Street, Prafulla Chandra Sen Sarani , Kolkata, West Bengal, 700071.
Telephone: 22831705 / , Fax: 22831740.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/