Project Technician II Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 25 February 2019 (Alappuzha, Kerala), National Institute of Virology (NIV) recruits Project Technician II Post. Candidates with 10th, Graduate, Diploma experienced can apply.
NIV Recruitment 2019
NIV Job for Project Technician II (10th, Graduate, Diploma)
National Institute of Virology (NIV) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIV Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Virology (NIV) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Virology (NIV) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIV Project Technician II (10th, Graduate, Diploma)recruitment 2019 process.
About National Institute of Virology:
The National Institute of Virology is one of the major Institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It was established at Pune, Maharashtra State in 1952 as Virus Research Centre (VRC) under the auspices of the ICMR and the Rockefeller Foundation (RF), USA. It was an outcome of the global programme of the RF for investigating the Arthropod Borne viruses. Since the studies on arboviruses and their arthropod vectors involve most of the basic principles and techniques of general virology, entomology and zoology, these viruses were also considered to be an ideal group, to begin with, for intensive training and research in virology in our country.
Postal Address:20-A, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Tel:91-020-26127301 / 91-020-26006290
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in