National Institute of Virology(NIV) Recruitment
Graduate Apprentice (Library Science) - Post Graduate, M.Lib. Sc.
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for National Institute of Virology(NIV) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit National Institute of Virology(NIV) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Virology(NIV) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Institute of Virology(NIV) Graduate Apprentice (Library Science) - Post Graduate, M.Lib. Sc. recruitment process.
National Institute of Virology(NIV) recruits Graduate Apprentice (Library Science) Posts. Candidates with Post Graduate, M.Lib.Sc. experienced can apply.
About National Institute of Virology:
The National Institute of Virology is one of the major Institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It was established at Pune, Maharashtra State in 1952 as Virus Research Centre (VRC) under the auspices of the ICMR and the Rockefeller Foundation (RF), USA. It was an outcome of the global programme of the RF for investigating the Arthropod Borne viruses. Since the studies on arboviruses and their arthropod vectors involve most of the basic principles and techniques of general virology, entomology and zoology, these viruses were also considered to be an ideal group, to begin with, for intensive training and research in virology in our country.
Postal Address:20-A, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Tel:91-020-26127301 / 91-020-26006290
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in