Nagaland University Recruitment
Govt Job for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified, non-NET/GATE
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Nagaland University Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Nagaland University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Nagaland University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Nagaland University Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified, non-NET/GATE recruitment process.
Nagaland University recruits Junior Research Fellow Post. Candidates with M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified, non-NET/GATE experienced can apply.
About Nagaland University:
NagalandUniversity, the 13th Central University and the only Central University in Nagaland was established based on the Act of Parliament of India and received the assent of the President of India on 20th November 1989 as THE NAGALAND UNIVERSITY ACT 1989 (No. 35 of 1989) and came into force as notified in THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART-II SECTION-1 in October 1989 published by the Ministry of Law and Justice (Legislative Department), New Delhi. The University came into being on September 6, 1994 having jurisdiction over the entire state of Nagaland. Prior to this, Nagaland had been in the catchment area of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), with Kohima designated as one of the campuses of NEHU along with SASRD-Medziphema. With the establishment of Nagaland University, the two erstwhile campuses inherited from NEHU as well as the colleges affiliated to it fell within the jurisdiction of Nagaland University. The nascent University had to go through many teething problems initially.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/