National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) Recruitment
Govt Job for Part Time Regional Coordinator
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) Part Time Regional Coordinator recruitment process.
National Anti Doping Agency-NADA (New Delhi) recruits Part Time Regional Coordinator vacancy. MBBS, M.D. /Diploma, M.Pharm, Ph.D or Experienced candidates can apply.
About National Anti Doping Agency (NADA)
International Olympic Committee (IOC) was responsible for promotion of sports and along with Anti-Doping in sports prior to the constitution of the World Anti Doping Agency in 1999, in accordance with the UNESCO Convention.
• The First World Conference on Doping in sports was held in Lausanne, Switzerland in early 1999 and led to the creation of World Anti Doping Agency (WADA) later that year (1999).
• Government of India is one of the Foundation Members of World Anti Doping Agency (WADA) (1999-2002). WADA, which sets out standards in the fight against doping in sports, adopted the WADA Code on 5th March 2003 at Copenhagen, Denmark.
• India one of the State parties signed the Copenhagen Declaration on Anti Doping in December 2004. In terms of the Code, National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) was registered as a Society on 24.11.2005.
• In 2007, the Third World Conference was held in Madrid, Spain and culminated in the revised version of the Code.
• As signatory of Copenhagen Declaration on Anti Doping and UNESCO International Convention against Doping (1st February 2007), NADA accepted the World Anti Doping Code on 7th March 2008 and framed the Anti Doping Rules (ADR) of NADA in conformity with the WADA’s code.
The National Anti-Doping Programme
The National Anti Doping Agency [NADA] was established by the Government of India, with the objective of acting as the independent Anti-Doping Organization for India having a vision of dope free sports. The NADA has the necessary authority and responsibility for:
1. Planning, coordinating, implementing, monitoring and advocating improvements in Doping Control;
2. Cooperating with other relevant national organizations, agencies and other Anti-Doping Organizations;
3. Encouraging reciprocal Testing between National Anti-Doping Organizations;
4. Promoting anti-doping research;
5. Where funding is provided, withholding some or all funding, during any period of his or her ineligibility, to any Athlete or Athlete Support Personnel who has violated anti-doping rules;
6. Vigorously pursuing all potential anti-doping rule violations within its jurisdiction including investigating into whether Athlete Support Personnel or other Persons may have been involved in each case of doping.
7. Planning, implementing and monitoring anti doping information and education programs.
Contact Us:NATIONAL ANTI DOPING AGENCY
Block -A, Pragati Vihar Hostel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003
Telephone : +91-11-24368274, Telefax : +91-11-24368248
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org