Computer Operator (Graduate, Diploma)
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NABI Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NABI Computer Operator (Graduate, Diploma)recruitment process.
Computer Operator Vacancy – Last Date 15 March 2019 (Mohali, Punjab), National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) recruits Computer Operator Post. Candidates with Graduate, Diploma holder experienced can apply.
About National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute:
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is the first Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, established in India on 18th February 2010. The institute aims at catalysing the transformation of Agri – food sector in India. The institute has the vision to be a nodal organization for knowledge generation and translational science leading to value added products based on Agri-food biotech innovations. The main research focus of NABI is to harness biotechnological tools in the area of Agriculture Biotechnology, Food and Nutritional Biotechnology so as to provide sustainable and novel solutions towards quality food and nutrition. Activities undertaken at NABI under different areas includes, i) Agricultural Biotechnology,(ii) Food and Nutritional Biotechnology, (iii) Human Resource Development,(iv) Meeting and Courses, and (v) Technology Transfer and Outreach. The institute has developed strong linkages with National and International organizations and industries. The institute is part of agri-food cluster in the “Knowledge City” of Mohali (Punjab) along with its neighboring institutes.
Postal Address:C-127, Industrial Area, S.A.S. Nagar,Phase 8, Mohali-160071 Punjab.
Tel:+91 172 4990300
Fax:+91 172 4604888
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/