Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board (MPEDB) Recruitment
Govt Job for Community Based Ecotourism Manager
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board (MPEDB) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board (MPEDB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board (MPEDB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board (MPEDB) Community Based Ecotourism Manager recruitment process.
Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board (MPEDB) recruits Community Based Ecotourism Manager post. Post Graduate, Ph.d, Experienced candidates can apply.
About Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board (MPEDB)
Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board is an autonomous organization in the forest department of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The Board was constituted in July 2005 for the promotion and development of ecotourism as a mainstream program of the Forest Department. The Board, apart from complimenting the Forest Department with the necessary knowledge, skills and policy initiatives, will act as a center of coordination between the Madhya Pradesh Tourism, the Forest Department and other stakeholders, for generating synergies between them. Within this larger mandate, the Board will focus on the achievement of certain objectivesÂ such as development of infrastructure; development and enforcement of standards / norms of service; review and development of policies and laws; ensuring participation of and benefits to all stakeholders, especially the rural communities and capacity building support for stakeholders. The bye-lawsÂ of the Board stipulate that the Board will mainly be a facilitating body to help government departments, travel businesses, local communities and other stakeholders in achieving their specific objectives of benefiting from creating visitor access to the serene, scenic and unexplored niches in the vast wilderness of the state while ensuring that the natural resources prosper to welcome more and more admirers.
Contact Us:A-Wing, Urja Bhawan, Link Road No-2, Shivaji Nagar,Bhopal.(MP)
Phone: +91-755- 2768798, Fax â€“ 2768805