Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Recruitment
Govt Job for Research Associate (PhD)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Research Associate (PhD) recruitment process.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) recruits Research Associate Post. Candidate with PhD experienced can apply.
About Malaviya National Institute of Technology – MNIT (मालवीय राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, जयपुर):
The Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (abbreviated MNIT, Hindi: मालवीय राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान) is a publicengineering institution located in Jaipur, India with emphasis on science, engineering and management. Formerly known as Malaviya Regional Engineering College Jaipur or MREC assumed its present name in 2002 and was recognised as an Institute of National Importance in 2007. It was founded in 1963 with two engineering branches and now comprises fourteen departments, a school of management and allied centres. In 1963, the government of India, decided to establish institutions to enhance India’s stature in the field of science and engineering. MREC was established as one of such institutions. Being one of the top ranked colleges in the country and in Rajasthan it hosts conferences, exhibitions and conducts workshops consistently. Departments of the institute involve in various research projects funded by the Department of Science and Technology (India) and other private corporations. The institute is governed by a Senate as per NIT Statutes.
Postal Address:Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
Tel:2529087, 2713201, 2713202
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/