Ministry of Textiles Recruitment
Attendant (Weaving) - 10th, ITI pass, Diploma
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Ministry of Textiles website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Ministry of Textiles Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Ministry of Textiles Attendant (Weaving) - 10th, ITI pass, Diploma recruitment process.
Ministry of Textiles recruits Attendant posts. 10th pass, Diploma, ITI experienced candidates can apply.
About Ministry of Textiles
Functions and Organizational Set-up
The Ministry of Textiles is responsible for policy formulation, planning, development, export promotion and trade regulation of the Textiles Industry. This includes all natural and man made cellulosic fibres that go into the making of textiles, clothing, and handicrafts. The Ministry is headed by a Secretary, who is assisted in the discharge of duties by four Joint Secretaries, , the Development Commissioners for Handlooms and Handicrafts, the Economic Advisor, the Textiles Commissioner and the Jute Commissioner.
The Ministry has the vision to build state of the art production capacities and achieve a pre-eminent global standing in manufacture and export of all types of textiles including technical textiles, jute, silk, cotton and wool and develop a vibrant handlooms and handicrafts sector for sustainable economic development and promoting and preserving the age old cultural heritage in these sectors.
Contact Us:Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi – 110 107
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/