Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2019
Consultant ( Economics)
Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Ministry of Labour and Employment website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Ministry of Labour and Employment Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Ministry of Labour and Employment Consultant ( Economics) recruitment 2019 process.
Ministry of Labour and Employment recruits Consultant Post. M.A candidates can apply.
About Ministry of Labour and Employment
Labour Statistics in India may be said to have originated when the first national population census was conducted in 1872. This census gave not only the count of number of persons, but also the number of gainfully employed. Since then every census has thrown useful data on workers in different industries and occupations every 10 years. Besides the statistics on employment thrown by the census, other data on labour statistics until the Second World War, were collected on ad-hoc basis, mostly as a by product of administration of labour laws and not as a basis for formulation of labour policies. The Royal Commission on Labour in 1931 pointed out the need for systematic collection of labour statistics.
Contact Us: Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India,
SCO 28-31, Sector 17-A, CHANDIGARH-160017
Phone : 91-172-2703038, 2702974
Fax : 91-172-2702973, 2704611
E-Mail : Lb-chd at nic.in
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/