Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment
Govt Job for Security Assistant / Executive (10th Pass)
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Security Assistant / Executive (10th Pass)recruitment process.
Security Assistant / Executive (1054 Vacancies) – Last Date 10 November 2018, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) recruits Security Assistant / Executive posts. 10th pass experience candidates can apply.
About Ministry of Home Affairs
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) or Home Ministry is a ministry of the Government of India. An interior ministry, it is mainly responsible for the maintenance of internal security and domestic policy. The Home Ministry is headed by Union Minister of Home Affairs (or Home Minister), Shri Rajnath Singh is the present Union Home Minister
The Home Ministry is also the cadre controlling Authority for the Indian Police Services, IPS;DANIPS and DANICS. Police-I Division of the Ministry is the Cadre Controlling Authority in respect of the Indian Police Service; whereas, the UT Division is the administrative Division for DANIPS and DANICS and the All India Service Officers posted and working in the AGMUT Cadre.
Website Address – https://mha.gov.in
Office Address – Ministry of Home Affairs, North Block
New Delhi – 110001
Shri R K Mitra
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/