Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Scientist ‘B’ (M.Sc.)
Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Project Scientist ‘B’ (M.Sc.)recruitment process.
Project Scientist Vacancies – Last Date (Interview 24 & 25) 25 September, Ministry of Earth Sciences recruits Project Scientist ‘B’ Posts. Candidates with M.Sc. experienced can apply.
About Ministry of Earth Sciences:
The Department of Ocean Development (DOD) was created in July 1981 as a part of the Cabinet Secretariat directly under the charge of the Prime Minister and came into existence as a separate Department in March 1982. The Erstwhile DoD functioned as a nodal Ministry for organizing, coordinating and promoting ocean development activities in the country. In February, 2006, the Government notified the Department as the Ministry of Ocean Development (MoOD).
Postal Address:Prithvi Bhavan, Opp. India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/