Ministry of Defence Recruitment
Lower Division Clerk (12th)- Government Job
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Ministry of Defence website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Ministry of Defence Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Ministry of Defence Lower Division Clerk (12th)- Government Job recruitment process.
Ministry of Defence recruits Lower Division Clerk posts. 12th passed candidates can apply.
About Ministry of Defence
The Government of India is responsible for ensuring the defence of India and every part thereof. The Supreme Command of the Armed Forces vests in the President. The responsibility for national defence rests with the Cabinet. This is discharged through the Ministry of Defence, which provides the policy framework and wherewithal to the Armed Forces to discharge their responsibilities in the context of the defence of the country. The Raksha Mantri (Defence Minister) is the head of the Ministry of Defence. Website Address:http://www.mod.nic.in/
Contact Us: R.No.206 E, South Block, New Delhi