Ministry of Culture Recruitment
Senior Manager (MA / Ph.D., MBA)
Ministry of Culture Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Ministry of Culture Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Ministry of Culture website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Ministry of Culture Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Ministry of Culture Senior Manager (MA / Ph.D., MBA)recruitment process.
Ministry of Culture recruits Senior Manager Post. Candidate with MA / Ph.D., MBA experience can apply.
About Ministry of Culture (संस्कृति मंत्रालय):
Culture plays an important role in the development agenda of any nation. It represents a set of shared attitudes, values, goals and practices. Culture and creativity manifest themselves in almost all economic, social and other activities. A country as diverse as India is symbolized by the plurality of its culture. The mandate of the Ministry of Culture revolves around the functions like preservation and conservation of our cultural heritage and promotion of all forms of art and culture, both tangible and intangible. The Ministry’s task is to develop and sustain ways and means through which the creative and aesthetic sensibilities of the people remain active and dynamic. The functional spectrum of this Ministry is wide, ranging from generating cultural awareness at grassroots level to promoting cultural exchanges at international level. In order to achieve these objectives, the Ministry undertakes various activities that flow from subjects allocated under the Govt. of India’s Allocation of Business Rules
Contact Us: Minister of Culture, Room No. 501,’C’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110015
Fax: 91 11 23385115
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/