Ministry of Civil Aviation (New Delhi) Recruitment
Govt Job for Young Professional
Ministry of Civil Aviation (New Delhi) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Ministry of Civil Aviation (New Delhi) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Ministry of Civil Aviation (New Delhi) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Ministry of Civil Aviation (New Delhi) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Ministry of Civil Aviation (New Delhi) Young Professionalrecruitment process.
Ministry of Civil Aviation (New Delhi) recruits Young Professional posts. Post Graduate, MBA, candidates can apply.
The Ministry of Civil Aviation of Government of India is the nodal Ministry responsible for the formulation of national policies and programmes for development and regulation of Civil Aviation and for devising and implementing schemes for the orderly growth and expansion of civil air transport. Its functions also extend to overseeing airport facilities, air traffic services and carriage of passengers and goods by air. The Ministry also administers implementation of the 1934 Aircraft Act and is administratively is responsible for the Commission of Railways Safety.
Contact Us:Under Secretary to the Government of India
Ministry of Civil Aviation
Room No. 61, ‘B’ Wing, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan,
Safdarjang Airport New Delhi – 110003
Tele: 2461 6025 For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in