Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) Junior Research Fellow recruitment process.
Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) recruits Junior Research Fellow posts. M.Sc. experienced candidates can apply.
About Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU)
The establishment of the Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner at Bikaner marks an important milestone in the development of Higher Education in Rajasthan. The University envisages to develop its campus in terms of academic input and infrastructural facilities as a nucleus and resource centre for development of its affiliated colleges as well as to develop its campus teaching through various teaching departments. The University has the faculties of Arts, Social Sciences, Science, Commerce, Education and Law. Presently, there are five university teaching departments in the subjects of English, History, Environmental Science, Microbiology and Computer Science.
Contact us:National Highway 15, Jaisalmer Road, Near Nall Road, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/