Govt Job for Stenographer (Graduate / Post Graduate)
Maharashtra Coastal Zone Management Authority (MCZMA) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for MCZMA Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Maharashtra Coastal Zone Management Authority (MCZMA) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Maharashtra Coastal Zone Management Authority (MCZMA) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete MCZMA Stenographer (Graduate / Post Graduate)recruitment process.
Stenographer Vacancy- Last Date 13 January 2019, Maharashtra Coastal Zone Management Authority (MCZMA) recruits Stenographer post. Candidate with Graduate / Post Graduate experience can apply.
About Maharashtra Coastal Zone Management Authority (MCZMA):
It was in the year 1998 that the MoEF (under orders from the Supreme Court of India in 1996) constituted the Coastal Zone Management Authorities for each State having coastline (SCZMA) and National Coastal Zone Management Authority (NCZMA) to ensure the implementation of CRZ Notification, 1991. The State level Maharashtra Coastal Zone Management Authority (MCZMA) was constituted by the Ministry of Environment & Forests in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (l) and (3) of section 3 of the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986. The Authority have the power to take the necessary measures for protecting and improving the quality of the coastal environment and preventing, abating and controlling environmental pollution in the coastal areas. The Authority shall deal with environmental issues relating to Coastal Regulation Zone which may be referred to it by the State Government, the National Coastal Zone Management Authority or the Central Government. The MCZMA was constituted from time to time by the Ministry of Environment & Forests, New Delhi, latest consist of 12 members, 8 members from different Govt. Departments like Revenue, Industries, Urban Development , MCGM etc. 4 members are expert members from multidisciplinary field. The MCZMA has been reconstituted on 13.04.2015 by the Ministry of Environment & Forests, New Delhi.
Contact Us:Additional Chief Secretary, Environment Department, 2nd Floor, Room No. 217, Annexe Building, Mantralaya, Mumbai- 32.
Phone No:+ 022-22873845 / 022- 22825973 / 022- 22793132
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/