Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD New Delhi) Recruitment
Govt Job for Teacher (Nursery) - 12th pass, Diploma, B.Ed
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD New Delhi) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD New Delhi) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD New Delhi) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD New Delhi) Teacher (Nursery) - 12th pass, Diploma, B.Ed recruitment process.
Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD New Delhi) recruits Teacher (Nursery) posts. Candidates with 12th pass, Diploma, B.Ed experience can apply.
About Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) was a municipal corporation, an autonomous body that governs 8 of the 11 Districts of Delhi, in the state of Delhi, India. It was one of three municipal corporations in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, the others being New Delhi Municipal Council, and Delhi Cantonment Board. “The MCD was among the largest municipal bodies in the world providing civic services to more than estimated population of 11 million citizens in the capital city. The municipal corporation covers an area of 1,397.3 km² (539.5 mi²).
Civic Centre (28 floor)located on Minto Road, New Delhi is the headquarters of Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
“Within its jurisdiction are some of the most densely populated areas in the world. It has also the unique distinction of providing civic services to rural and urban villages, resettlement colonies, regularised unauthorised colonies, Slum/Squatter Settlements, private ‘katras’ etc.”
Dr Shyam Prasad Mukherjee Civic centre – Headquarters of Municipal Corporation of Delhi
“MCD came into existence on the 7th of April, 1958 under and Act of Parliament. Prior to that DMC ( Delhi Municipal Committee ) was the principal civic body of Delhi. Eminent Freedom Fighter Guru Radha Kishan has the honour to represent MCD ( initially Delhi Municipal Committee ) for most consecutive years as a Councillor. The first elected Mayor of Delhi was Pt. Trilok Chand Sharma served as First Mayor of Delhi. Since then, the Municipal Body has always been alive in its constitution and functioning to the growing needs of citizens. The 1993 amendment of the Act brought about fundamental changes in composition, functions, governance and administration of the corporation.”
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/