Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Recruitment
Govt Job for Endoscopy Technician (Diploma)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Endoscopy Technician (Diploma) recruitment process.
Endoscopy Technician Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 13 December 2018, Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) recruits Endoscopy Technician posts. Candidates with Diploma experienced can apply.
About Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC):
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, started with an aim to establish a comprehensive cancer centre, providing the much-required oncology care to the population of Northern region of Kerala and neighbouring parts of Karnataka and Tamilnadu states. The main objective of the centre is not only to provide comprehensive cancer care but also to develop as a Research and Training Centre of international standards. A society named Malabar Cancer Centre Society was registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 with the above aims and clinical work in MCC started from March 2001 onwards. At present MCC has around 110 in-patient bed strength which is expected to be increased to 220 in near future. The control and management of the Society are vested in the Governing Body consisting of 23 members with the Honarable Chief Minister of Kerala as the Chairman. The routine activities and functions of the Centre are supervised by the Executive Committee, with the Secretary, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala being the Chairperson of the Committee. The members in the Governing Body and Executive Committee are functioning by virtue of their official positions.
Postal Address:Kodiyeri,Thalassery, Muzhikkara – MCC Rd, Illathaazha, Kannur, Kerala 670103
Tel:0490 2355881, 2355981,2357881,2357981
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/