Mangalore University Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Assistant (M.Sc., M.E.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Mangalore University Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Mangalore University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Mangalore University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Mangalore University Project Assistant (M.Sc., M.E.) recruitment process.
Mangalore University recruits Project Assistant posts. M.Sc., M.E. experience candidates can apply.
About Mangalore University
University of Mangalore campus at Mangalagangothri, located about 20 km to the south-east of the historic coastal town of Mangalore, sets the tone for the educational endeavors of the three districts under the jurisdiction of the University. It is a picturesque campus that sprawls over 333 acres, overlooking the confluence of the river Nethravathi with the Arabian Sea on the one side, and the cloud-capped Western Ghats on the other. It grew out of a modest post-graduate centre of the University of Mysore to become the focal point of an independent University in 1980. The campus, which once housed a mere three postgraduate departments, now has twenty-five postgraduate departments, supported by modern infrastructure and experienced faculty.
Website Address: http://www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in/
Mangalagangotri – 574 199
Telephone Numbers: +91-824-2287276, +91-824-2287347
Fax Numbers: +91-824-2287367, +91-824-2287424
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/