मौलाना आज़ाद इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ डेंटल साइंसेज
Recruitment on contract basis under National Health Mission (NHM) – Mobile Dental Clinic Project
Closing date of receipt of applications: 26/06/2023 (At 4.00 PM)
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||Consolidated Contractual Remuneration per month||Essential Qualifications and Category||Experience||Age Limit||Programme/Division|
|01.||Consultant – Dental Public Health||Rs. 63,000/-||45 years||Mobile Dental Clinic Project|
- Candidates under General Category may also apply for the post. In case no OBC candidate applies/qualifies for the selection for the post, the seat will be offered to a candidate of General Category meeting the required qualifications. In case the seat is offered to a candidate of General Category, it will be only on an Adhoc basis for the tenure of 44 days only, and the post will be readvertised after every 44 days.
- Fees: Demand Draft of Rupees One Thousand only should be favoring “NRHM MOBILE DENTAL CLINIC PROJECT” payable at Delhi.
- Mode of Selection: The Candidates will be shortlisted after scrutiny of documents as per eligibility criteria. The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written exam followed by an interview. Candidates (three times the number of vacancies) who qualify the written examination will be called for the interview.
- How to Apply:
- Complete application in the prescribed format along with the documents and with the application fees payable at New Delhi must reach on or before 26/06/23 up-to 04:00 PM directly by hand or by post addressed to “The M.O.I/C-Mobile Dental Clinic Project, room No.116. 1st Floor, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, MAMC Campus, B.S Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002”.
- The application form is available on the website www.maids.ac.in. The applicants must fill in the prescribed form only available on the Institute website.
- Documents to be attached with the Application form:
- Self-attested Documents
- PHOTO ID PROOF (Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, etc.)
- Self-attested BDS Marks Cards and Degree Certificate
- Self-attested copy of Internship Completion Certificate, Registration Certificate, and mark sheets of B.D.S 1ST to 4TH Year
- Self-attested MDS/MPH Marks Card and Degree Certificate
- Self-attested experience and character certificate
- Self-attested Work Experience Certificate
- Any other additional qualifications
- Completed Application Forms along with necessary documents should reach Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Room No: 116, M.A.I.D.S. Complex, B.S. Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002 by 04.00 pm on 26/06/23
- Demand Draft of Rupees One Thousand only should be favoring “NRHM MOBILE DENTAL CLINIC PROJECT” payable at Delhi.
- In case of any query kindly contact DR.SWATI JAIN – Senior Consultant (Mobile Dental Clinic Project) on 9870324442 or Dr. Annudeep Bajaj – 8527376123 between 09.00 to 04.00 pm only from Monday to Saturday.
- Category: OBC certificate should be issued from Govt. of NCT of Delhi as “OBCDelhi”. OBC Certificate issued from other than this will not be considered. The OBC candidates must be in possession of a non-creamy layer certificate, along with his/her caste certificate. The validity of the non-creamy layer certificate should be for the financial year 2023-24 i.e. the certificate issued on or after 01.04.2022.
- The post is for the project “Mobile Dental Clinic Project”. The incumbent will also have no right for regular appointment.
- Age and experience will be reckoned w.r.t. 26/06/23.
- Applications lacking complete information as per the proforma or failure in submission of copies of relevant documents will be liable to be rejected without any communication.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part, and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notices, etc.
- Competent Authority will scrutinize the applications and only Candidates as per eligibility criteria shall be called for further evaluation as “Call for Written Examination and Interview” shall be displayed on the Institutional website (www.maids.ac.in). Kindly follow the Institutional Website for further updates and information.
- No TA/DA or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for interview/screening test or for joining the post.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard in any circumstances.
- A list of Selected Candidates as well as Waitlist candidates shall be displayed on the Institutional Website i.e. www.maids.ac.in.
- “The institute will not be responsible for any postal delay on the part of any delivery agency. Any applications reaching after the closing date shall not be considered.”
- Kindly follow the Institutional Website for further updates and information: www.maids.ac.in.
Junior Consultant (18 Vacancies) – Last Date 26 June 2023 (Delhi), Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) recruits Junior Consultant posts. BDS, Master of Dental Surgery, MPH Experienced candidates can apply.
Assistant Professor (Post Graduate)(CLOSED) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Recruitment
Assistant Professor (Post Graduate)(CLOSED)
Assistant Professor (18 Vacancies) – Last Date 21 January 2022 (Delhi), Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) recruits Assistant Professor posts. Post Graduate, Experienced candidates can apply.
Junior Residents (Dental) - BDS (CLOSED) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Recruitment
Junior Residents (Dental) - BDS (CLOSED)
Junior Residents (15 Vacancies) – Last Date 20 December 2021 (Delhi), Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) recruits Junior Residents posts. BDS, Experienced candidates can apply.
Research Officer (BDS/MDS) (CLOSED) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Recruitment
Research Officer (BDS/MDS) (CLOSED)
Research Officer Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2020 (Delhi), Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) recruits Research Officer posts. BDS, Master of Dental Surgery, Experienced candidates can apply.
About Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) – मौलाना आज़ाद इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ डेंटल साइंसेज:
To emerge as an institute of regional and global excellence in the field of dental education, patient care and research.
To maintain leadership role in consistently providing accessible, affordable and comprehensive oral health care services to al with focus on underprivileged.
MAIDS is committed to quality oral health care.
Contact Us:Maulana Azad Medical College Campus,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi-110 002
Phone no. : +91 11 23233925
Fascimile : +91 11 23217081
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit