Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment
Law Officer, Group-A (Degree in Law) - Government Jobs
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Law Officer, Group-A (Degree in Law) - Government Jobs recruitment process.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) rceruits Law Officer post. Candidate with Degree in Law experience can apply.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC):
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. As per Article 320 of the Constitution of India, MPSC has been entrusted with the following major functions:-
1. To conduct examinations for appointments to the service of Government of Maharashtra and its allied organizations.
2. To advise the state Government on:
Matters relating to methods of recruitment to the various services
Suitability of candidates for appointment to the services through making promotions, deputations and nominations and transfers
Disciplinary matters affecting Government servants;transfers
Claims for reimbursement of legal expenses incurred by Government servants while defending legal proceedings instituted against them for acts done or purporting to be done in the execution of their duties.transfers
Claims for award of injury/family pension to Government servants and;transfers
Any other matter referred to them by the Governor;
Contact Us:5th, 7th and 8th flr, Cooprej Telephone Exchange Bldg. Maharshi Karve Marg, Cooprej, Mumbai 400021
Fax no. : 022-22880524
Email ID : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/