Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/SLET or GATE qualified, M.Phil.)
Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for MKU Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete MKU Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/SLET or GATE qualified, M.Phil.)recruitment process.
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 31 January 2019 (Madurai, Tamil Nadu), Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) recruits Junior Research Fellow Post. M.Sc., NET/SLET or GATE or M.Phil. experienced candidates can apply.
About Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)
Madurai Kamaraj University, is on its relentless journey for the past 48 years surmounting hurdles of indigenous and exotic nature on its way and has passed through the tests of accreditation towards reaching the status of excellence. University is aware that the process of achieving excellence is continuous and therefore, all efforts are in progress to keep up the momentum.
The University came into being through a bill passed in the Legislative Assembly of the State in the year 1965. Thus, it is a statutory university owned and funded by the Government of Tamilnadu and the University Grants Commission. This University is a member of Association of Indian Universities and one of the nine universities in India with a status of University with Potential for Excellence.
Website : http://mkuniversity.org/direct/
University Address : Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625 021.
Phone:+91-0452-2458471 (30 lines),
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/