High Court Madras Recruitment 2019
District Judge (Entry Level) - Degree in Law
High Court Madras Recruitment Details
How to Apply for High Court Madras Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit High Court Madras website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in High Court Madras Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete High Court Madras District Judge (Entry Level) - Degree in Lawrecruitment 2019 process.
District Judge (31 Vacancies) – Last Date 04 February 2019 (Chennai, Tamil Nadu), High Court Madras recruits District Judge Post.Graduate Candidate with Degree in Law experience can apply.
About High Court Madras (हाई कोर्ट मद्रास):
The Madras High Court (Tamil: சென்னை உயர் நீதிமன்றம்) is the highest court in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu; it is located in Chennai, formerly known as Madras. The court is one of the three High Courts in India established at the Presidency Towns by Letters patent granted by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26 June 1862. It exercises original jurisdiction over the city of Chennai and appellate jurisdiction over the entire state as well as extraordinary original jurisdiction, civil and criminal, under the Letters Patent and special original jurisdiction for the issue of writs under the Constitution of India.
Website Address – http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/
Office Address – N Fort Rd, Parrys, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600104
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/