Project Engineer (B.E.)
LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for LGBRIMH Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete LGBRIMH Project Engineer (B.E.)recruitment process.
Project Engineer Vacancies – Last Date 8 April 2019 (Tezpur, Assam), LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) recruits Project Engineer Posts. Candidates with B.E. experienced can apply.
About LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health:
Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) is one of the oldest mental health care institutes in India established in the year 1876. It is located in Tezpur in Sonitpur district of Assam. The Institute is spread over 81 acres of land with a lush green campus. Over the years, this tertiary mental health care institute has been playing a major role in catering to the entire population of the Northeast part of the country. As of now, the Institute is a post-graduate teaching and research center with an aim to meet the manpower requirements in the field of mental health in the region. Academic courses in Psychiatry, Psychiatric Nursing and Psychiatric Social Work at PG level, and Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing (DPN) courses are provided in the institute.
Postal Address:P.O: Tezpur, Dist: Sonitpur (Assam) PIN: 784001, Post Box No: 15
Tel:PA to Director: (03712) 232652 Academic Office: (03712) 233340 Out-Patient Department: (03712) 232058 Indoor Section: (03712) 220114 Rehabilitation Block: (03712) 232129 Men’s Hostel: (03712) 233058 Women’s Hostel: (03712) 233060
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/