Kurukshetra University Recruitment
Govt Job for Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE)
Kurukshetra University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Kurukshetra University Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Kurukshetra University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kurukshetra University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Kurukshetra University Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE)recruitment process.
JRF Vacancy – Last Date 19 September, Kurukshetra University recruits Junior Research Fellow post. M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified experienced candidates can apply.
About Kurukshetra University
The Kurukshetra University was established in 1956 as a unitary residential University and its foundation stone was laid by late Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. Located in the holy city of Kurukshetra, land of the historical battle of ‘Mahabharata’ and the great message of Bhagwad Gita, its campus is situated on the western bank of Brahm Sarover (the holy tank) and extends over an area of over 400 acres. Starting with only the Department of Sanskrit, it has grown into a multi-faculty University as one of the premier centres for advanced study and research in the region.
Website Address: http://www.kuk.ac.in/
Contact Us: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Pin – 136119
Examination Enquiry: 01744-238169
Distance Education Enquiry: 01744-238518
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/