Registrar Vacancy – Last Date 06 April 2019 (Kochi, Kerala), Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies (KUFOS) recruits Registrar post. Post Graduate experienced candidates can apply.
Registrar (Post Graduate)
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies (KUFOS) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for KUFOS Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies (KUFOS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies (KUFOS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete KUFOS Registrar (Post Graduate)recruitment process.
About Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies (केरला यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ फिशरीज एंड ओसियन स्टडीज)
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies is an autonomous public funded-institution established on 20th November 2010. KUFOS is the first fisheries university in the country. The headquarters of KUFOS with its enchanting blue building stands in harmony with the greenery at Panangad, 12 km away from Kochi city, along NH-47. It provides high quality instructional programmes in fisheries, ocean sciences and allied subjects. The University now has 75 acres in the headquarters at Panangad, 50 acres at Fisheries station, Puduveypu and 10 acres at Thiruvallom near Vizhinjam.
Contact Address: Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
Panangad P.O., Kochi Kerala, India Pin 682 506
Ph. Nos. : 0484 2700964, 0484 2700598, 0484 2700274, 0484 2700596,2703782,2701095,2701085
Fax : 91 484 2700337, 91 484 2703782, 91 484 2701095, 91 484 2701085
–mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.kufos.ac.in
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/