Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB) Recruitment
Site Supervisor (Diploma)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB) Site Supervisor (Diploma) recruitment process.
Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB) recruits Site Supervisor posts. Diploma experienced candidates can apply.
About Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB)
KRFB, established in 2001 by the Government of Kerala, is a funding agency for providing financial assistance to the transport facility projects in the state, Kerala Road Fund Board plays a pivotal role in the overall infrastructure development of Kerala. Requirement of a professional and statutory body to take up the fund management of Kerala State Public Works Department has given shape to the Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB). Constituted primarily to oversee and manage non-budgetary funds and to organise such funds for developing and maintaining roads and other related infrastructure.
Thiruvananthapuram – 695003
Ph: +91 471 2726080
Fax: +91 471 2726080
Email: Chief Executive Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email: Project Engineer: email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/