Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC) Recruitment 2019
Finance Manager (Contractual)
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC) Finance Manager (Contractual) recruitment 2019 process.
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC) recruits Finance Manager (Contractual) posts. CA, Experienced candidates can apply.
About Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC)
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (KMRCL) is a Government of India enterprise implementing Kolkata (East-West Metro) Corridor Project. KMRCL’s Project upon completion will connect Salt Lake Sector-V in the East and Howrah Maidan in the West. There shall be 6 nos elevated stations and 6 nos underground stations. The line will have interchange with existing terminals of Indian railways at Howrah and Sealdah.
The Kolkata Metro is India’s First RTS( Rappid Transit System) which provides its services in the city of Kolkata and the various districts of south 24 Parganas and north 24 Parganas in the state of West Bengal. At an Initial Level only one line is currently operational from Noapara To Kavi Subhash metro station and remaining five metro lines are under construction. Kolkata Metro is the First Metro Rail transport system in India which starts in 1984 for commercial services to the commuters of kolkata. Kolkata became the 17th Zone of IR(Indian Railways) after it introduced Kolkata Metro by the Ministry of Railways. In recent times, another metro railway transit system widely known as East-West Metro is operational which is maintained and operated by KMRC( Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation). KMRC(Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation) is the authority body which operates by Govt. Of India. The Route of East-West Metro is planned from Sector-V Salt Lake to Line-2, Howrah Maidan. The Line-1, Noapara to Kavi Subhash and other proposed Lines except Line-2 are worked by Metro Railway of Kolkata and the Line-2 of East-West Corridor is worked by KMRC(Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation).
Contact us:Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
2nd & 3rd Floor,
Munsi Premchand Sarani
Kolkata – 700021
Mail Id : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/