K.K. Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) Recruitment
Govt Job for Multi-Tasking Staff (HSLC Passed)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for K.K. Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit K.K. Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in K.K. Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete K.K. Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) Multi-Tasking Staff (HSLC Passed) recruitment process.
Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancy – Last Date 11 October, K.K. Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) recruits Multi-Tasking Staff Post. Candidate with HSLC Passed experienced can apply.
About K.K. Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU):
Education is a backbone of a society. In common parlance education is any act or experience that has a formative effect on the mind, character or physical ability of an individual. In continuing with the aim of building a knowledge based society Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University was established to provide quality higher education through open and distance learning to reach the unreached of the society.
KKHSOU, established under the provision of the KKHSOU, Act’ 2005 enacted by the Govt. of Assam & published in the Assam Gazette (extraordinary) dt 29/9/05 has been recognized by the Distance Education Council, New Delhi vide letter no. DEC/Misc/07/5957 dated 03/10/07. The University Grants Commission vide its letter No. F.9-13/2008(CPP-I) dated 18th March, 2009 also has empowered the University to award degrees under Section 22 of UGC Act, 1956. It is the fourteenth of its kind along with IGNOU and the only state Open University in the whole of NE India. The university is recognized by the University Grants Commission and Distance Education Council, Govt. of India. The headquarters of the University is located at Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati. The university started functioning with the joining of Prof. Srinath Baruah, former Professor, Deptt. of Economics, Gauhati University, as the Vice-Chancellor.
Website Address : http://www.kkhsou.in/
Contact Us: KRISHNA KANTA HANDIQUI STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY
Headquarters: Patgaon, Rani. Guwahati- 781017. Assam. India
City Office: Housefed Complex. Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati 781006, Assam, India
Tel.: +91 – 0361-2235971/2234964, Fax: 0361 -2235398
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/