M&E Officer (Post Graduate / Graduate)
Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for KHPT Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete KHPT M&E Officer (Post Graduate / Graduate)recruitment process.
M&E Officer Vacancy – Last Date 24 March 2019 (Bangalore, Karnataka), Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) recruits M&E Officer posts. Post Graduate / Graduate experience candidates can apply.
About Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT):
We began our journey in 2003 as a Lead Partner for Programme Implementation with the Government of Karnataka to scale up targeted HIV prevention, care and support programmes across the state. Our interventions were evidence driven, systematically planned and rigorously implemented and monitored. These later became scalable models for national programmes and emerged as learning sites for innovative approaches.
Growth and Learning along the Way
We learned and reflected on our decade long experience. It inspired us to look beyond HIV focused programmes to understand and address the underlying determinants, health and wellbeing of other marginalised communities. Today, our work involves
enhancing maternal, neonatal and chiLd health
controlling urban Tuberculosis
empowering adolescent girls
addressing violence against women
improving the quality of Life of orphan and vulnerable children
strengthening community institutions
We reached thousands of Lives and created a legacy of robust community-owned institutions and a network of strong implementing partners.
Contact Us:IT park, 5th floor, No. 1-4, Rajajinagar Industrial Area, behind, KSSIDC admin. office, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-560044, Karnataka, India
Phone No:+91 80 4040 0200
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/