Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Assistant (B.Sc.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) Project Assistant (B.Sc.) recruitment process.
Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) recruits Project Assistant post. B.Sc. experienced candidates can apply.
About Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)
KFRI is a multidisciplinary team of experts conducting research on tropical forests and forestry. This Institute has contributed significantly to research in tropical forestry and biodiversity conservation over the past three decades of its existence. Founded in 1975, Institute is envisioned as a Centre of Excellence in Tropical Forestry to provide scientific support for decision making on matters related to forestry, with particular emphasis on conservation, sustainable utilization and scientific management of natural resources. KFRI became a part of the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) along with five other R&D Centres of the State, when the KSCSTE was constituted in 2002.
Peechi P.O, Thrissur District
Kerala , India. Pin- 680653
Phone: +91-487-2690100; Fax +91-487-2690111
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/