Kerala State Wakf Board Recruitment
Govt Job for Survey Assistant
Kerala State Wakf Board Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Kerala State Wakf Board Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Kerala State Wakf Board website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kerala State Wakf Board Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Kerala State Wakf Board Survey Assistantrecruitment process.
Kerala State Wakf Board recruits Survey Assistant Post. Candidate With Degree/ Diploma experienced can apply.
About Kerala State Wakf Board:
Kerala State Wakf Board is a statutory body constituted by the Government of Kerala under the Wakf Act 1995 (Central Act 43 of 1995) several mosques ,kabarsthan ,orphanages ,dargas etc. are registered with this board in addition to the waqf properties. The Kerala State Wakf Board is a body corporate with perceptual succession and a common seal with powers to acquire and hold property etc.The functions of the Kerala State Wakf Board are: (1) General Superintendence of all Wakfs institutions and their properties in the State ,(2) to exercise powers under the Wakf Act so as to ensure that the Waqfs under its superintendence are properly maintain controlled and administered and the income thereof is duly applied to the objects for which such Wakfs are created or intended.
Contact Us:KERALA STATE WAQF BOARD ( Head Office ) V.I.P. ROAD, KALOOR,KOCHI – 682 017.
Phone: 0484: 2101485, 2342485
Webside Address: http://www.keralastatewakfboard.in/
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/