Kerala State Planning Board (KSPB) Recruitment
Consultant Interns (Post Graduate)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Kerala State Planning Board (KSPB) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Kerala State Planning Board (KSPB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kerala State Planning Board (KSPB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Kerala State Planning Board (KSPB) Consultant Interns (Post Graduate) recruitment process.
Kerala State Planning Board (KSPB) recruits Consultant Interns Post. Candidate with Post Graduate can apply.
About Kerala State Planning Board (KSPB):
Kerala State Planning Board (KSPB) is an advisory board under the Kerala Government. The KSPB was constituted for the first time in September 1967 with Chief Minister as Chairman and a non-official as part time Vice-Chairman. Apart from Minister for Finance and Chief Secretary to the Government, there were three full time members. The Director, Bureau of Economics and Statistics, was Member Secretary. The Board was formed with a view to enable the State Government to formulate development plans based on a scientific assessment of the resources of the State in the one hand and the growth priorities on the other. The Board was also entrusted with the task of bringing out a comprehensive economic review report of the state every year. The term of the Board is customarily five years analogous with the term of the ruling Government. Since 1967 the Board has been reconstituted 15 times. The Board, through its expertise, facilitates good planning and better implementation of development schemes/ projects in the State.
Contact Us:Kerala State Planning Board, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/