Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM) Recruitment
Govt Job for District Project Managers (MBA, B.E.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM) District Project Managers (MBA, B.E.) recruitment process.
Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM) recruits District Project Managers posts. Candidates MBA, B.E. experienced can apply.
About Kerala State IT Mission
Kerala State Information Technology Mission is an autonomous nodal IT implementation agency for Department of Information Technology, Government of Kerala established in 1999. A society registered under the Travancore Cochin Literary Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act (Act 12 of 1955), Kerala State Information Technology Mission (KSITM) provides managerial support to various IT initiatives of the state government. KSITM main objectives are to strengthen the E-Governance, IT infrastructure development and IT enabled services of the state government.
Contact us: Kerala State IT Mission
ICT Campus, Vellayambalam,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695 033
Tel: +91 471 2726881, 2314307, 2725646
Fax: +91 471 2314284
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/