Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment
Lift Operator (10th Pass)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Lift Operator (10th Pass) recruitment process.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) recruits Lift Operator Post. Candidates S.S.L.C Pass experience can apply.
Kerala Public Service Commission -KPSC (केरला पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन):
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Website Address: http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
Contact Us: Kerala Public Service Commission,
Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695 004, Kerala
Tel: 0471- 2447201
0471-2447208 (out of office hours)
0471-2448165(Enquiry 8 AM to 6 PM)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/