Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) Recruitment
Field Investigator (M.A.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) Field Investigator (M.A.) recruitment process.
Karnatak University Dharwad recruits Field Investigator Posts. M.A. experienced candidates can apply.
About Karnatak University Dharwad:
The Bombay legislature of the erstwhile Bombay Presidency established Karnatak University through the Karnatak University Act 1949. It became a statutory University on 1st March 1950. The jurisdiction of the University covers Dharwad. Gadag, Haveri and Uttar Kannada districts. It has several Post Graduate centres. The University (888 acres) is offering courses in the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Law, Management, Science and Technology and Social Sciences. Symbolic of the University’s vision and mission the emblem of the University consists of papal tree at the centre, an open book.
Postal Address:Pavate Nagar, Dharwad – 580 003, Karnataka
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/