Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2019
PGT (Business Studies and Accountancy) - M.Com and B.Ed
Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Kalakshetra Foundation website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kalakshetra Foundation Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Kalakshetra Foundation PGT (Business Studies and Accountancy) - M.Com and B.Edrecruitment 2019 process.
PGT Vacancy – Last Date 11 January 2019, Kalakshetra Foundation recruits Consultant (Costume) posts. M.Com and B.Ed experience candidates can apply.
About Kalakshetra Foundation
Kalakshetra is a cultural academy dedicated to the preservation of traditional values in Indian art, especially in the field of Bharatanatyam dance and Gandharvaveda music. The academy was founded in January 1936 by Rukmini Devi Arundale. Under Arundale’s guidance the institution achieved national and international recognition for its unique style and perfection. In 1962, Kalakshetra moved to a new campus in Besant Nagar, Chennai, India, occupying 40 hectares (99 acres) of land. In January 1994, an Act of the Indian Parliament recognised the Kalakshetra Foundation as an ‘Institute of National Importance’Website – http://www.kalakshetra.in/
Office Address – Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041, India
Phone: +91-44-24524057, +91-44-24520836 . Fax: +91-44-24524359
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/