Kalakshetra Foundation recruits Recruitment
Govt Job for Post Graduate Teacher( Economics) - Post Graduate
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Kalakshetra Foundation recruits Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Kalakshetra Foundation recruits website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kalakshetra Foundation recruits Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Kalakshetra Foundation recruits Post Graduate Teacher( Economics) - Post Graduate recruitment process.
Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy – Last Date 22 October, Kalakshetra Foundation recruits Post Graduate Teacher( Economics) posts. Post Graduate experience candidates can apply.
About Kalakshetra Foundation
Kalakshetra is a cultural academy dedicated to the preservation of traditional values in Indian art, especially in the field of Bharatanatyam dance and Gandharvaveda music. The academy was founded in January 1936 by Rukmini Devi Arundale. Under Arundale’s guidance the institution achieved national and international recognition for its unique style and perfection. In 1962, Kalakshetra moved to a new campus in Besant Nagar, Chennai, India, occupying 40 hectares (99 acres) of land. In January 1994, an Act of the Indian Parliament recognised the Kalakshetra Foundation as an ‘Institute of National Importance’Website – http://www.kalakshetra.in/
Office Address – Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041, India
Phone: +91-44-24524057, +91-44-24520836 . Fax: +91-44-24524359
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/