Dy. General Manager Vacancy – Last Date 16 February 2019 (Ranchi, Jharkhand), Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO)
recruits Dy. General Manager posts. B.E. / B.Tech. experienced candidates can apply.
JUIDCO Recruitment 2019
JUIDCO Job for Dy. General Manager (B.E. / B.Tech.)
Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO Limited) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for JUIDCO Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO Limited) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO Limited) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete JUIDCO Dy. General Manager (B.E. / B.Tech.)recruitment 2019 process.
About Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO)
Urban Development Department provides civic amenities in urban areas and extends support through Urban local bodies to the deprived section of the society as well as shares the responsibility of insuring planned development of the city and its outskirt. Induction of the twelfth schedule in the constitution through 74th Constitutional amendment has brought various urban activities and services such as urban planning including town planning, regulation of land use, planning for economic and social development, safeguarding the interests of weaker sections of society, providing civic amenities, promotion of cultural, education and aesthetic aspects etc. within the purview of urban local bodies. It is, therefore, inevitable for the urban local bodies to render services as per the requirement and necessity of the citizen and town in pursuance to the provisions as contemplated in the constitution. There are 39 urban local bodies consisting of 3 Municipal Corporations, 14 Municipal Councils, 19 Nagar Panchayats and 02 Notified Areas Committees (NAC) with 1 Municipality, responsible for implementation of the Urban development activities in their respective areas in the state of Jharkhand.
Website Address: http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/
Contact Us: Urban Development Department,
Project Building, 4th floor,
Email – secy[at]gmail[dot]com
Phone-0651 – 2400962
Fax – 0651 – 2400966
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/