- Education Requirements: M.Sc. in Entomology or Zoology with specialization in Entomology or M.Sc. in Life Sciences.
- Experience Requirements: Experience in biosystematics/biodiversity studies/bioinformatics as evidenced from publications.
- Desirable Qualifications: Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification
- Date & Time of Interview: 29.10.2015
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- No Of Post: 03
- General Information: Walk-in interview for ad-hoc/temporary posts of Senior Research Fellow (Rs. 25,000+30% HRA) will be held on 29.10.2015. at 9.30 am, for ICAR Network Project on Insect Biosystematics. Eligible candidates with M.Sc. in Entomology/Zoology (Entomology)/Life Sciences may appear. The above positions are purely temporary and filled on contract basis for an initial period of one year at a time or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier. There is no provision for reengagement after termination of the project. The selected candidate(s) shall not claim for regular appointment(s) at this institute as the fellowship(s)/post(s) are coterminus with the project. How To Apply: The eligible candidate may attend the walk in interview on the said date at the venue given along with their Biodata in the attached format giving full particulars including qualifications, experience, papers published, NOC etc, along with attested copies of certificates (only those certificates towards essential qualifications) Email address is essential as correspondence will be sent to this address. All the positions are field work oriented and only candidates who are prepared for such duties extending to 20 days/month only apply. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview This advertisement is also available in the IARI website http://www.iari.res.in Encl. as above.
- Details will be available at: http://www.iari.res.in/files/SRF_Ento-14102015-20151014-155336.pdf
Senior Research FellowHiring Organisation: Indian Agricultural Research Institute Salary: INR Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated) + HRA As per ICAR rules and guidelines Address: Pusa New Delhi Delhi 110012