- Education Requirements: Ph.D degree in Animal Biochemistry/ Biochemistry/ Animal Biotechnology / Biotechnology /Life Sciences or any discipline of life Sciences.
- Experience Requirements: Working experience in molecular biology techniques, peptide synthesis, nano-biotechnology, peptide based antibody generation, Monoclonal /polyclonal antibody production and lateral flow device development with bioinformatics knowledge.
- Desirable Qualifications: M.Sc./M.V.Sc/M.Tech degree in any one of above mentioned disciplines /subject with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/Associateship/ Training /other engagements.
- Date & Time of Interview: 26-10-2014 at 10:30 A.M.
- Age Limit: 40 year for Men and 45 years
- No Of Post: 01
- How To Apply: The above positions are purely temporary and will be filled in on Contractual basis. The selected candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute, as the engagement is co-terminus with the Project/Scheme. Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on the dates as indicated against each project/scheme alongwith original certificates and typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. All eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates. Note: (1) Those candidates who are already working in any project/scheme/organization Should bring “No Objection Certificate” from his present employer. (2) On the date of Walk-In-Interview required Degree Certificate should be in hand. (3) The experience will be counted after acquiring the basic minimum qualifications. Application format: Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Full Present and Permanent address with Telephone Numbers and email address, Category: General/SC/ST/OBC, Qualification details with percentage marks from matriculation/high school onwards (starting from the highest qualification first), Previous Experience, if any, self declaration regarding truthfulness in the application, signature with date and place.
- Details will be available at: http://www.ndri.res.in/ndri/Design/documents/emp_ra_srf_21oct2015.pdf
Research AssistantHiring Organisation: National Dairy Research Institute Salary: INR Rs. 24000/- per month + HRA as applicable for Ph. D and Rs. 23000/- per month + HRA as applicable for Master Degree with 2 years experience Address: Near Jewels Hotel, GT Rd Karnal Haryana 132001