- Education Requirements: M.B.B.S. degree of a statutory university.
- Experience Requirements: 1 year experience as a Medical Officer Orthopaedics in a wellestablished hospital after completion of internship.
- Desirable Qualifications: Post-graduate qualification in Orthopaedics.
- Head Skills: Working knowledge of Marathi.
- Date & Time of Interview: 07.01.2016 at 11.00 a.m
- No Of Post: 01
- How To Apply: Desirous eligible candidates may walk in for an interview on 07.01.2016 at 11.00 a.m. in the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Mumbai Port Trust, at the following venue: Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Antop Village, Wadala (East), Mumbai-400 037. with full bio-data, original certificates / testimonials, attested photocopies of the same and one photograph
- Details will be available at: http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/9651030159.pdf
Medical Officer (Orthopaedics)Hiring Organisation: Mumbai Port Trust Salary: INR Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500 Gross Emoluments : Rs. 59,998/-(approx. per month) Address: Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Antop Village, Wadala (East), Mumbai Maharashtra 400037