Govt Job for Manager (Legal) - Degree in Law, LL.M.
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for JNPT Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete JNPT Manager (Legal) - Degree in Law, LL.M.recruitment process.
Manager Vacancy – Last Date 19 January 2019, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) recruits Manager (Legal) posts. Degree in Law, LL.M. experienced candidates can apply.
About Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)
Ever since its inception on May 26, 1989, Jawaharlal Nehru Port (JNP) has blazed a new path for itself in the port sector – aiming to set the benchmark for the heights India could reach in technological innovation and administrative skill. Envisioned in a remote location about 10 km across the Bombay Harbour, JN Port rose up from paddy fields, salt-pans and marshlands, in a Herculean effort at construction – the first large-scale industrial development in independent India. The Port is as much a representation of what is best about our country’s capabilities, from project conceptualization to completion, as it is an example of human endeavor against all odds.
Website Address: http://www.jnport.gov.in/
Contact Us: JNPT,
Admin Building, Sheva, Uran,
Navi Mumbai – 400 707,
Fax : 022-27244020
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/