Junior Staff Nurse (550 Vacancies) – Last Date 28 March 2019 (Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir), Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) recruits Junior Staff Nurse posts. Candidates with 12th Passed, Diploma Holders, B.Sc. freshers can apply.
Junior Staff Nurse (12th Passed, Diploma Holders, B.Sc.)
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse (12th Passed, Diploma Holders, B.Sc.)recruitment process.
About Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board
The Services Selection Board has been constituted in exercise of powers conferred by Provision of Section 124 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir. Pursuant to Section 15 of J&K Civil Services Decentralisation and Recruitment Act 2010, the Rules have been made/notified under SRO 375 of 2010 dated 21-10-2010. The Chairman, Members and Secretary of the Board are deputed/nominated by the government from amongst the in-service IAS/KAS Officers or the persons of high repute in the field of education as per rules, the selection/ recruitment to the following Non-Gazetted categories of posts falls within ambit of Services Selection Board:-
“District Cadre” means the cadre of a department in a district comprising all the posts whether executive, ministerial, technical or manipulative the basic pay of which does not exceed the basic pay for the post of Senior Assistant but does not include the posts falling under the Divisional or State Cadre ;
Contact Us:Services Selection Board,
ZUM ZUM BUILDING, RAMBAGH,
Enquiry No:-0191-24700170194-2435089, 2433838, 2442731
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/